Jeff Yurek’s Constituency office will be hosting “Tax Preparation Services” to low-income
individuals and families. Experienced CGA volunteers will be on site to help you prepare your 2012 income tax return, free of charge.
FREE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO:
Individuals with gross income under $25,000.
Families with gross income under $30,000.
Items you should bring with you;
1. 2011 Notice of Assessment
2. Copy of 2011 income tax return
3. All information slips received from employment, pension and investment income (T4s, T5s,
4. Receipts for charitable donations, medical expenses, RRSP contributions, child care receipts,
tuition fees etc.
5. Details of spouse’s an/or dependent’s income
Dates and Times: Saturday, April 20th (10am-4pm)
Wednesday, April 24th (5-8pm)
Location: 750 Talbot Street, Suite 201, St. Thomas
By Appointment Only. Please contact Whitney at 519-631-0666 or